Sunday, June 9, 2013

Insta Gift card is the BEST site to earn 100% free gift cards with no promotional offers to do!





Instagc has been the best site I've found to earn points for gift cards and more. They are super simple to use and they have the only system that allows you to get your gift card instantly!! No wait at all! I have earned $8.00 for my amazon account, $10 in pizza hut gift cards,  a $10 Walmart gift card and $15.00 Amazon gift card and I've only been using this site since to 25th of may 2013. No joke and i DO NOT use my credit or debit card for anything at all!! In order to receive free gift cards, you must first earn points. Points can be earned by completing tasks such as watching short videos, doing short writing tasks, categorizing pictures, completing offers, winning contests, referring others, and just for being an active member. No purchase is necessary in order to earn or redeem points. The best offers walls are Virool, Trial play and crowd flowers they credit the fastest!! One of the better thing about the site is everyone in your house can sign up to earn unlike most other earning sites!!

They have a live chat to get help anytime you need, an offer ticker which shows you the lastest offers people are getting credited for, and i send all my referrals all point booster codes when they become available ! Also I will be doing contest will all my referrals! You can always contact me for help or if you get stuck!!


I'm am doing a contest for all my referrals! The referral who earned the most points during the contest period will be given a $25 restaurant.com gift card or $10 K Mart gift card winners choice!
Contest for all my referrals is starting today June 9th 2013 and ends august 9th 2013! Only those who sign up under my referral link will be included in this!
Click the link bellow to sign up as my referral  


I will update weekly!!!
blaquebeard is in first with 339.10 points
akarrington85 is in second with  220 points
debi1973  is in third with 167 points
mailadress1  is in fourth with 129 points
come on guys you guys could be earning a lot of free things in under 20 minutes a day try today what do you have to loose!!

This is a screenshot of my actual points earn since i joined 5-25-2013!! 



Todays screen shot!! 6/11/13












No comments:

Post a Comment